Happy it’s February by The Pioneer Woman

Is it just me, or did it feel as if January lasted 519 days?

Wait, I know it’s not just me. On social media, at church, everywhere I’ve come in contact with other humans, I kept hearing the same sentiment: Please let January be over! Here on the ranch, it was a cold, wet, muddy January, and our cars became almost undrivable because of the mud that was up in the tires. The dogs and I were developing relationship issues because we were cooped up together for so long, and I started to empathize with sun-starved residents of Seattle. I’m so glad February is here!

Even though it’s raining this morning. Ha.

I’ve missed you guys! I’ve mostly been checking in with the world via social media – Instagram and Facebook – because things have been so busy with the boys, family in general, the dogs (and our relationship issues), filming my show, and the other things that keep making their way onto my to-do list. I have a surprise relating to my website that’s coming soon, though–I will let you know when I get closer to relaunching! I’m excited about it, because it’s going to make it easier for me to check in with you here, which was my very first online home and will always be important to me.

Here’s a speed round of what’s happening on the ranch!

The boys are wrestling.

The resulting laundry is shocking. Just shocking.

Bryce is starting to think about his football/college plans.

I wore my hair straight for three weeks, then started curling it again because I will always be a child of the 80’s.

My mom is moving back to Oklahoma!

I’m gearing up for an amazing spring at The Mercantile, P-Town, Charlie’s, and beyond. I love our small town. Come see me!

I’ll be opening a new store in Pawhuska this spring. So excited.

I’ve been trying to get on the rowing machine and failing half the time. (Succeeding half the time–I’ll look at it that way!)

I started listening to audio books instead of podcasts. White collar crime seems to be where I’m settling? I’m weird.

I’m writing a book of weird and wacky family stories that will be out this fall. I can’t think of a title! More on this later.

I hope you’re all having a great February (so far—it’s only the 4th!).

Lots of love,
Pioneer Woman



from The Pioneer Woman https://thepioneerwoman.com/confessions/happy-its-february/
VietNam Travel & Food Magazine Vina.com offers News✅ Travel info✅ Food Recipes✅ Photos✅Restaurant Guide at Vina.com https://vina.com/travel/nightlife/ https://vnfoodandtravelblog.blogspot.com/

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét