How To Cook Lentils

A complete tutorial for how to cook lentils (French, green, brown, black and red lentils).  Plus tips for how to season and store lentils, and lots of my favorite lentil recipes!

How To Cook Lentils (Red, Black, Brown, Green, or French Lentils)

I’ve been getting so many requests for this post lately, so I’m happy to say that it’s finally ready to go.

Here is my complete guide to cooking with LENTILS! ♡

It’s no secret that I’m a mega fan of cooking with lentils.  We keep a few varieties stocked in our pantry at all times, and love adding them to everything from soups to salads, curries to tacos, veggie burgers to pastas, and so much more.  I especially love cooking with lentils because they are packed with good-for-you fiber, protein and minerals.  But mostly, lentils are one of my favorite ingredients because they are versatile, inexpensive, hearty and so delicious!

That said, I get a lot of questions on here about the differences in various types of lentils, and how each type should be used and cooked correctly.  So today, I have a new tutorial with everything you need to know about how to use and cook the most popular types of lentils (brown/green, French, black and red lentils).  Plus, I’ve included tips for how to season and store your cooked lentils, answers to many of your lentil FAQs, and most importantly, I have included a list of my favorite lentil recipes to hopefully give you some inspiration to put these legumes to delicious use.

Lentils are a powerhouse ingredient to have in your pantry right now.  So stock up, and let’s get to cooking lentils together!

Different Types Of Lentils (Red Lentils, French Lentils, Brown Lentils, Black Lentils)

(more…)



from Gimme Some Oven https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/how-to-cook-lentils/
VietNam Travel & Food Magazine Vina.com offers News✅ Travel info✅ Food Recipes✅ Photos✅Restaurant Guide at Vina.com https://vina.com/travel/nightlife/ https://vnfoodandtravelblog.blogspot.com/

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét