Staying Home: Episode 5 by The Pioneer Woman

There’s a new episode of “Staying Home” on today (Saturday morning!) It’s the fifth kid-shot episode, and three of my kids (plus my nephew) are behind the cameras!

 
When I say “cameras” I mean “iPhones!” It’s amazing what they can do these days.

 
I remember getting a Kodak Disk camera when I was in sixth or seventh grade, so I still have an old fashioned perspective on photography.

Raise your hand if you had one!

 
Paige and Alex usually alternate filming with the main camera, which is the one that I speak directly to.

 
Stuart helps with the wide shot, which captures most of the kitchen and everything happening in the periphery. It’s nice to cut to here and there, so the show doesn’t get too monotonous, visually. Stu (and Mauricio, Alex’s boyfriend) also operate the Go Pros, which are mounted up high in a couple of places in the kitchen—they sort of have a security camera feel, but are nice to have in case Todd scares me with a fake snake and Alex doesn’t catch it on the main camera.

 
The fake snake happens on today’s show, by the way—which is why I’m sort of punching Todd in this photo.

 
Duke is head of production. He oversees all the table scraps.

 
And the food today is GLORIOUS! This is broccoli-cheese orzotto, a cross between orzo and risotto. The kids loved it, man!

 
And this is a smoothie bowl, which has a pineapple whip base…and in no universe could this pass as a healthy snack, but that’s okay.

I hope you enjoy this morning’s episode. The kids and I had lots of fun shooting it.

 
And I hope you would like to see more…because the kids and I are officially shooting ten more!

I’m going to go take my vitamins…



from The Pioneer Woman https://thepioneerwoman.com/confessions/staying-home-episode-5/
VietNam Travel & Food Magazine Vina.com offers News✅ Travel info✅ Food Recipes✅ Photos✅Restaurant Guide at Vina.com https://vina.com/travel/nightlife/ https://vnfoodandtravelblog.blogspot.com/

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét